As you spend time in Centennial or are passing through to enjoy the Medicine Bow forest, plan to stop for a meal and a refreshing beer or other cold drink.
The Trading Post staff will welcome you and be happy to give you ideas to make the most of the day in our national forest.
A fantastic experience is our goal. Here are a few reasons why YOU should stop into The Post:
- Tasty, well prepared and healthy food.
- We specialize in beef dinners featuring Centennial Valley grass finished beef.
- We feature other locally made and grown products from Golden Prairie Bakery, Need More Salsa and gardens …
- Meet some local Centennialites, meet fellow travelers.
- Live music. Even when there isn’t live music, there is interesting music playing.
“This was comfort food with quality ingredients and prepared with obvious care.” – TripAdvisor Review July 2020
“Great food. Great service in a really nice updated space. Beautiful location. Full bar and music.” – Yelp Review Aug 2020
“The ambiance was cool, the service was great , and the food was excellent! The house salad was very good and the chicken fried steak was the best I’ve ever had. We will definitely return!” – TripAdvisor Review Sept 2020
Immersed With History
More Info Coming Soon –